Company no. 05181541
43 Overstone Road
London W6 0AD
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- What Information do we Collect?
- We may collect information about you computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website and to improve the website's usability.
- Using your Personal Data
- We will never provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- Other Disclosures
- (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- (b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and
- (d) to the purchaser or seller (or prospective purchaser or seller) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling or purchasing.
- Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- Policy Amendments
- Your Rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
- Third-Party Websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.